Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

20 June 2009

Past 400th Post!



Photo by lamborghini of their high heels instead of a car: wow!

From Denny: I'm well past the 400th post! OK, so I'm not the best anniversary girl - actually it's 445 posts now but who's really counting... :) As it was I think I missed the 300th post milestone. Oh, well...

Just wanted to take the time to thank everyone for subscribing to the feed on this blog and all the others - and following on Blogger and other sites. You are much appreciated! Blogging is so much more fun when you have company and such good company you all are, thanks! Thank you for your support and hope you are enjoying your time here enjoying awesome photography as I find it: it's everywhere!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain