Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

28 June 2009

R.I.P. Michael Jackson


R.I.P. Michael Jackson, originally uploaded by EggSalad78.

all rights reserved

"Im sure everyone has heard the sad news about the passing of one of the greatest entertainers in history. Michael Jackson passed away yesterday of an apparent heart attack. Even though in his later years he became a bit strange and eccentric, his music and his talent were undeniable! Being a child born in the 70's I was brought up listening to Michael Jackson and loving every song he wrote. I am extremely sad that he is no longer with us.

In 1991 I had the incredible luck to indirectly share dinner with him. While at WDW with my family we were eating dinner at the Hoop-De-Doo Musical Revue when we noticed
a couple tables over from us was a man dressed like Michael Jackson. After a little while we discovered that it actually was the real Michael Jackson and a crowd began to gather. He was there as part of the Make a Wish program. It was pretty wild to be having dinner with him, who at the time was still very very popular.

Here is a photo we took during that dinner.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Uploaded by EggSalad78 on 26 Jun 09, 11.27AM CDT. "

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain