Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

02 August 2009

People: Show us your smile!


065/365: Show us your smile!, originally uploaded by dotbenjamin.

From the photographer:

Day 065: Today's 365 shot is for FGR and "Show us your smile". Unfortunately I'm unable to do a decent grin on demand, and without a autofocusing nifty fifty lens I really wasn't in the mood for a facial shot today. So quick, easy, and there you have it. I've had enough for one week. I'm off to consume curry and alcohol.

This quick little shot was miraculous explored with a high point of #17 on the 15th August 2008! Thank you all so much - and you're all welcome to come for a curry and drink with me!

Uploaded by dotbenjamin on 15 Aug 08, 11.39AM CDT.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain