Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

02 November 2009

What is the Inner Music in Your Life?



Photo from StumbleUpon, no attribution available

From Denny: This quote from Albert Einstein is telling of his inner joy dancing throughout his life. Have you tapped into your inner music lately? Take a moment and really listen inwardly for your quiet song.

Has your song changed since you were a child? My song is delightfully the same and there were those times when listening to it is what kept me going when faced with harsh outer reality. Staying connected kept me balanced. Take a moment to regain your own balance by listening to your inner song; relax, melt into it and validate yourself with beauty.

Quote

* If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music. — Albert Einstein


*** Thanks for visiting and come back often! :)

*** For more quotes and wonderful photos like this, please visit Beautiful Illustrated Quotations, go here.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain